Saturday, November 2, 2013

The beginning of National Write A Novel Month

Hi everyone,

It is six'o'clock on Saturday evening November the second and I have written 0 words. I work a lot and writing 1700 words every day after working 8 hours or more is very difficult. I strive towards the day when I can write all day, because when it is all I have to do I can really lay some  words down. The biggest challenge is starting and while at first I thought writing on my blog was just a form of procrastination I now realize that it could be a jump start for getting my 1700 words done and maybe making up some of yesterday's missed words. Another aspect I think will help is that I am writing towards something I have already started and starting in the small aspects and large aspects is the hardest part.

No comments:

Post a Comment